Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 7

Well...today was the last day of my first week tracking my calories, and I think I've done really well. I am excited tomorrow for weigh in, measurements, and progress photos. I am also excited because I am starting my "Super Hybrid" of TurboFire, ChaLEAN Extreme, P90X, and INSANITY!!! People have been asking me about it, and it's really very simple...
I took the TurboFire-ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid and combined it with the P90X-INSANITY hybrid...switching off weeks. The hybrid will take twice as long (I have 10 months of workouts mapped out), but I'm going to try to stick to this workout goal.
As I've mentioned before my ultimate weight loss goal is 155 pounds, and I am planning to reach that by my 31st birthday on February 9th 2011!!! Well...here's how my Sunday went...

The Food:
Breakfast:
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Shakeology - 400 calories
Skinny Vanilla Coffee - 140 calories
Snack:
Craisins with Raw Almonds - 130 calories
Lunch:
Good Earth Citrus Shrimp - 300 calories
Ritz Crackerful - 130 calories
Snack:
Fruit & Nut Bar - 140 calories
Tall Nonfat Caramel Macchiato - 140 calories
Dinner:
Good Earth Mediterranean Chicken - 500 calories
Lil' Drums - 140 calories
Total Caloric Intake: 2000 calories

8 cups of water
P90X Peak Health Formula
One-a-Day Women's Vitamin

The Workout:
Turbo Jam Fat Blaster

Until tomorrow...
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment