Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, August 23, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 28

Hey fitness peeps...it's been awhile!!! I have been crazy busy with personal stuff, and career stuff...I got a new job that I start September 13th!!! I will be working in Initial Assessment for the Bureau of Milwaukee Child Welfare...my dream job. I know it will be challenging, but I love a challenge. I have been a little off track on my eating lately, but I am hoping to start a Shakeology 3-day Cleanse either tomorrow or the next day. Anyways...time for the numbers!!!

Food:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakeology - 390 calories
Coffee with Skinny Vanilla Cream - 90 calories
PF Chang's Orange Chicken - 450 calories
Minute Brown Rice - 170 calories
Shortl Soy Cinnamon Dolce Latte - 95 calories
Smart Ones Mini Rigatoni with Vodka Cream Sauce - 290 calories
Ritz Crackerful - 130 calories
Dark Chocolate Granola Thiin - 80 calories
Southwest Cashews - 140 calories
Total Caloric Intake: 1,835 calories

Exercise:
ChaLEAN Extreme Burn It Up
TurboFire Core 20
Cleaned two stalls
Worked 8 1/2 hours
Total Calories Burned: 3,326

Until tomorrow...
 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment