Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, August 13, 2010

blogging...or lack there of

Okay...I know I have been MIA from facebook for a little over a day, and haven't blogged since Tuesday. I didn't even realize how little I had been on Facebook until one of my loyal FB friends mentioned that I hadn't been on Facebook much. I am starting to realize that I really do help inspire the people I've met on Facebook, as well as some of my long-time friends, and I feel that I have disappointed all of you. I have been having a lot going on in my personal life lately. I realize that I never talk about my personal life on here, but it's been slightly a mess these past few days. I'm not going to bore everyone with the details, especially since I try to keep my personal life private from my work. Let's just say things are now moving in a positive direction, so I am back to motivate and inspire all of my fitness peeps out there.

Better news...I became an Emerald Beachbody Coach this week. I am very excited because it shows that the Game Plan really works, and I am working it!!! Seriously...if anyone has been thinking of working in the fitness industry or even just doing a little bit of coaching for Beachbody, I can help you out!!! I know how to work this business, and I am more than happy to share my wisdom with my wonderful FB friends. I doubled my paycheck through Beachbody in just two weeks. This is real, and I can help you earn your fortune just by working a few hours a day. Team Beachbody is not a get-rich-fast scheme...it is a legitimate independent business that will build over time.

Well, I've gotten my thoughts off my chest, so now it's time to burn some glob and go!!! I will back with a blog tonight on my eating for the day!!! :)

Until later...
 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment