Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 15

Hey fitness peeps!!! This is my third week of counting calories, and my second week of the TurboFire-ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid. I must say that the "eating" is getting easier...I sometimes have to struggle to get enough calories in because I am typically full about 500 calories short of my intake goal. I've been working on it though, and this week is starting off great!!!

I am back to working mostly nights this week as my job, with no clue what my schedule has in store for me next week. Everything is going great! I am meeting a lot of really awesome people, and really enjoying working this part-time "job." I don't even think of it as work, especially since talking to people and exercising is part of it. Who wouldn't like that!!! I am realizing that I am having a lot more fun connecting with, motivating, and inspiring people...and less emphasis on the money aspect of Team Beachbody. Should all Independent Beachbody Coaches be "in it" to help people...with the "paycheck" taking a backseat in importance? That's how I've decided to work my business because it has been so fulfilling!!! ;)

Well, here are the numbers...

Weight: 170.8 (-1.6 pounds)
Measurements:
Waist: 31 inches (2 inch loss)
Hips: 38 inches (1 inch loss)
Chest: 37 inches
Arms: 11 inches
Thighs: 21 inches

The Food:
Chocolate Shakeology with one packet of VIA instant coffee - 200 calories
Chicken Tostadas - 500 calories
Lil' Drums - 140 calories
Good Earth Citrus Shrimp - 290 calories
Banana - 105 calories
Granola Thin - 80 calories
Fruit and Nut Bar - 140 calories
Orange-Mango Smoothie - 260 calories
Pecan Granola Bar - 190 calories
P90X Recovery Formula - 220 calories
9 cups of water
Total Caloric Intake: 2125 calories

The Workout:
ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 2

Total Calories Burned: 3380

Until tomorrow...
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment