Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 13

Today was a really good day! I felt great, and burned a ton of calories...3950 calories to be exact!!! I know...crazy, but I did stay active most of the day. I am on my feet all day at work, did a ChaLEAN Extreme workout, cleaned the barn, and cleaned a lot around the house. I just felt really good today, which is great!!! Well, here are my numbers...now that I realized how many calories I burned, I really should have ate more calories, but what can ya do?

The Food:
Chocolate Shakeology with banana and peanut butter - 500 calories
Tall Nonfat Caramel Macchiato - 140 calories
Honey Greek Yogurt - 150 calories
Cranberry Granola - 115 calories
Chicken Tostadas - 500 calories
Lil' Drums - 140 calories
Granola Thin - 80 calories
Sweet Potato Chips - 160 calories
Total Caloric Intake: 1785 calories

The Workout:
ChaLEAN Extreme Burn It Off
TurboFire Stretch 10

Until tomorrow...
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment