Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, August 13, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 19

Okay, so I have a new application on my iPhone, and it is the LiveStrong calorie counter. It is going to help my tracking so much!!! This is the first blog I'm writing based of the numbers given to me by my LiveStrong app and my BodyBugg, so we'll see how it goes!

The Food:
Shakeology Smoothie - 403 calories
Peak Recovery Formula - 220 calories
Baby carrots - 35 calories
Cranberry Orange granola - 115 calories
Greek Yogurt - 140 calories
Dark Chocolate Granola Thin - 80 calories
Grande Iced Soy Caramel Macchiato - 220 calories
Minute Brown Rice in a cup - 170 calories
Sesame Chicken - 428 calories
Oil Popped Popcorn - 220 calories
Total Calories Consumed - 2041 calories

The Movement:
Daily Movement - burned 954 calories
ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Intervals - burned 919 calories
Total Calories Burned: 1873 calories

Until Tomorrow...
 Erin

2 comments:

  1. What brand of Greek Yogurt do you eat? We only have Yoplait here and like 4 flavors. Someone told me once that caramel and chocolate flavors are good. Not that 2 that we have here.

    ReplyDelete