Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, August 20, 2010

Blogging and Logging...found difficult

Hey all my fitness peeps!!! I must say that I'm finding logging my food to be difficult these past few days. I have been doing so many things with my son that there have been a few nights that my eating has "gone out the window," so to speak. Tonight for example...I went to Venetian Festival with my son and my mother. I find it very difficult to go to a town festival and eat clean. I tried really hard...I had corn on the cobb and teriaki beef, but then the ice cream and deep fried cookie dough caught my attention. I really wanted those things, so I had them...splitting the deep fried cookie dough between two people of course. Next weekend will be difficult for me as well. I have my MSW graduation next Sunday with activities planned for three days in a row. I am again worried about logging my food on those days. I want to grill out with my family and friends at my graduation party, have drinks when I go out with my classmates, and have a nice dinner with my family after the graduation ceremony. How do I do those things when I am trying to stick to 2200 calories a day. I think that I am going to let myself do these things, but make sure I work out each morning. I was to still enjoy these accomplishments, but not worry so much about what I'm eating for these few days. I will be back on track on August 30th full-time...I promise!!! The rest of the week and the beginning of next week I am going to behave myself...workout every day and log my food!!!

Until tomorrow...
 Erin

2 comments:

  1. What I am learning this time around is that LIFE HAPPENS. That is my motto. While we have our health at best interest- there are going to be days, or weeks, and sometimes, like now for me, its going on a lil over a month that I have been off track. Raising two boys, back to school time, working full time, a wife, taking care of house- and now going back to college full time- its all been a bit overwhelming and to be honest- the healthy side of me is still here, but i have been putting it on back burner...... HOWEVER- my other motto is to NEVER GIVE UP, this time, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES... matter of fact there is nothing going on tonight- so I am planning on getting back outside to jog again! Good luck Erin- dont be alarmed- sometimes life gets in the way, and thats ok! We cant completely deprive ourselves either, because that equals disaster. I am proud of all you have accomplished! Keep it uP! Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeannie...that means so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete