Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 23

Hey fitness peeps...it's going to be another short one. I've been going to bed late and getting up early, so I'm seriously trying to get everything done by 11pm tonight so I can get six hours of sleep. I have made an executive decision to do TurboFire and ChaLEAN Extreme kind of in a doubles format like they do with other workouts. Today I did the HIIT 25 workout, and loved every minute!!! Anyways...here are my numbers for today...

The Food:
Cranberry Granola - 115 calories
Coffe with Silk Creamer - 80 calories
Shakeology with Espresso and a Banana - 274 calories
Brown Rice - 170 calories
Sesame Chicken - 438 calories
Ritz Crackerful - 130 calories
Granola Thin - 80 calories
Light Swiss Cheese - 35 calories
Papa Murphy's Hawaiian Delite Pizza - 395 calories
Papa Murphy's Meat Delite Pizza - 285 caloires
Total Caloric Intake: 2,002 calories

The Movement:
TurboFire HIIT 25 - 250 calories burned
daily movement - 2,525 calories burned
Total Calories Burned: 2,775

Until tomorrow...
 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment