Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 16

Hello to all my fitness peeps! Today was a good day when it came to my fitness, wellness, and health. I had good vibes today, and meet some more really amazing people. I was a little tired when I first woke up, but came right out of my funk. The numbers are good today, but I'm ready for bed...so a short blog is in store for you...sorry! :(

The Food:
Shakeology with 16oz almond milk, cinnamon, and VIA instant coffee - 260 calories
Coffee with French-Vanilla Silk creamer - 80 calories
Grilled Chicken Salad with cranberries, pecans, and green onions - 250 calories
Light Sweet Onion Dressing - 100 calories
Sun Chips - 160 calories
Tall Nonfat Caramel Macchiato - 140 calories
Fruit and Nut Bar - 140 calories
Orange Mango Smoothie - 260 calories
Shakeology with 8oz almond milk, 1tbsp peanut butter, and a banana - 500 calories
P90X Recovery Formula - 220 calories
Total Caloric Intake: 2110 calories

The Workout:
ChaLEAN Extreme Recharge & Extreme Abs

Total Calories Burned: 2863
Until tomorrow...
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment