Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, August 16, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 22

This is going to be a short one fitness peeps!!! I literally just woke up from putting my son to bed. Why is it that some days I fall asleep right after reading stories, and other days I'm fine? Now I am unfortunately wide awake which will be very detrimental to my 5:30am wake-up for work tomorrow. Everything is going great!!! It was my weigh in today, and I stayed the same...which is fine...seriously!

Well, here are my numbers for the day!!!

The Food:
Cranberry Granola - 115 calories
Coffee with Skinny Vanilla Cream - 120 calories
Tall Soy Cinnamon Dolce Latte - 190 calories
Grilled Chicken Salad - 257 calories
Sweet Vidalia Onion Lite Dressing - 80 calories
Ritz Crackerful - 130 calories
Chocolate Shakeology with banana and espresso - 274 calories
Chicken and Tomato Tostadas - 588 calories
Weight Watchers English Toffee Bar - 110 calories
Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese - 35 calories
Total Caloric Intake: 1,899 calories

The Exercise:
ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 1 - 359 caloreis burned
Daily Movement - 2,965 calories burned
Total Calories Burned: 3,324 calories

Until Tomorrow...
 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment