Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - August 31st 2010

Hello all my fitness peeps...back to tracking caloric intake and calories burned. It is a good feeling to know that I'm back on track, starting a new chapter of my life, and still working hard at my Beachbody business. I know I say over and over again, but I have been meeting so many great people through this endevour that truely gives me a great feeling at the end of the day. I really love my life, and wouldn't really change much about it. I am getting fantastic results through TurboFire and ChaLEAN Extreme...my before and after pics are turning out great!!! I am going to Beachbody Summit 2011 in Los Angeles, I am going to the Summer of Success Training in Chicago at the end of September, and I am starting my "getting fit" challenge next week. Lots of great things going on...check it all out! Now that Beachbody has 30,000 coaches, the company is continuing to do more for the community, so it's the best time to join up with Beachbody. Anyways...you're probably all waiting for the numbers...instead of my rantings! Here ya go...

Food:
Chocolate Shakeology with peanut butter and banana - 495 calories
Shrimp Salad - 265 calories
Ken's Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing - 120 calories
Watermelon - 50 calories
Lil' Drums - 140 calories
Oats n' Dark Chocolate Granola Bar - 190 calories
Via Iced Coffee - 100 calories
8 oz Original Almond Milk - 60 calories
Greek Yogurt Parfait - 290 calories
Birthday Cake Mini Donut - 130 calories
Dark Chocolate Granola Thin - 80 calories

Exercise:
TurboFire Fire 30 - 300 calories
TurboFire Sculpt 30 - 112 calories
Clean Barn - 153 calories
Daily Movement - 2,567 calories

Total Caloric Intake: 1,920 calories
Total Calories Burned: 3,132 calories

*Message me if you have any questions about Beachbody, Diet, or my new "Getting Fit" Challenge.
"I work full-time on my career and part-time on my fortune...and you can too!!!"

Coach Erin Effenheim
Beachbody Emerald Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment