Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 14

Today was a good day. It was a little stressful at work, but then I got to come home and spend the rest of the night with my son...good times! It was a good eating day too...I was a lot closer to where I need to be calorie wise...especially since I've been burning so many calories lately...3226 calories burned today! Tomorrow I weigh in and do measurements...pretty excited!!! :)

The Food:
Chocolate Shakeology with peanut butter - 400 calories
Grilled Chicken Salad - 200 calories
Sweet Onion Dressing - 100 calories
banana - 105 calories
Good Earth Citrus Shrimp - 500 calories
Lil' Drums - 140 calories
Tall Nonfat Caramel Macchiato - 140 calories
Granola Bar - 190 calories
Caramel Wafers - 130 calories
Starbucks Fruit and Nut Plate - 460 calories

Total Caloric Intake: 2265 calories
Total Calories Burned: 3226 calories

The Workout:
ChaLEAN Extreme Ab Burner
ChaLEAN Extreme Recharge

Until tomorrow...
 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment