Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, August 6, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 12

I know it's been a few days since I logged my food, but I've just been so busy!!! I know I shouldn't be making excuses, but I honestly have been busy...lol!

Anyways, today was a difficult day for me. I had a huge migraine all day, had the off of work, and didn't honestly make any plans. I don't know if it's the "not making plans" that did it or the migraine, but I really didn't do a whole lot today except for network with my fitness peeps online. It was great to catch up with everyone, but my headache and internet usage today kept me pretty immobile...therefore, my calories burned kinda sucked! I only burned 1865 calories today...much less than the past two day that were in the mid to upper-2000s. I am going to blame my migraine and start tomorrow as a new day!

Here are the daily numbers...(low...I know, but my body did not want food)

The Food:
Chocolate Shakeology with banana and peanut butter - 500 calories
Grilled Chicken Salad with cranberries, pecans, and green onions - 200 calories
Sweet Onion Dressing - 100 calories
Granola Thin - 80 calories
Sushi (California Rolls) - 500 calories
Sushi (Shrimp Sashimi) - 250 calories
Total Calorie Intake: 1630 calories

The Workout:
TurboFire Core 20 and Stretch 10
Day 4 of the TurboFire-ChaLEAN Extreme Hybrid

Until tomorrow...
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment