Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - August 26th 2010

I kind of lost track of how many days I've been tracking, so I figured I would just put the date in the title...easier for me! I must say that a lot has been going on this week. I have been working late every night at work, working out hard core, and spending a lot of time with my son. I have not been putting as much time into my Facebook networking, but took about two hours on Tuesday to catch up with everyone, and make sure that y'all were getting what you needed from me. If there is something else that I should be doing for you that I'm not...please let me know!!! I'm still new to this business, so any tips that could come my way would be greatly appreciated!

That said...it's time for my numbers!!!

Food:
Chocolate Shakeology with coffee, peanunt butter, and banana - 495 calories
10 piece Chicken Nuggets (no sauce) - 470 calories
Lil' Drums - 140 calories
Coffee with Skinny Vanilla Creamer - 90 calories
Fruit and Nut Bar - 140 calories
Iced Tall Soy Caramel Macchiato - 170 calories
Mozzarella and Tomato Sandwich - 320 calories
Iced Venti Passion Tea - 130 calories
Total Caloric Intake: 1,955 calories

Exercise:
TurboFire 30 and ChaLean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 - 420 calories burned
Clean Stalls - 153 calories burned
Daily Movement - 2,880 calories burned
Total Calories Burned: 3,453 calories

Until tomorrow... (maybe...lol)
 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment