Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog- Day 21

Today was a great day fitness and eating wise. I was slightly low on my calories, but that was because of my cheat meal yesterday. I think the motivation of weigh in and measurements tomorrow motivated me to exercise and eat clean...3,394 calories burned...not to shabby!!!

Everything is just going great!!! I feel like I'm really starting to get more fit, I am still connecting with tons of awesome people, and life is pretty darn good. The only thing missing is that perfect social work job, and I have a feeling that is to come this week!!!

Well, here are the numbers...

The Food:
Chocolate Shakeoloyg with peanut butter and banana - 495 calories
Chicken Tostadas - 459 calories
Cranberry Granola - 115 calories
Oikos Caramel Greek Yogurt - 110 calories
Iced Grande Soy Caramel Macchiato - 220 calories
Healthy Choice Ravioli Florentine - 230 calories
Ritz Crackerful - 130 calories
Total Caloric Consumption: 1,759 calories

The Workout:
TurboFire Fire 30 - burned 408 calories
Cleaning Stalls - burned 309 calories
Daily Movement - burned 2,676 calories
Total Calories Burned: 3,394

Calorie Deficit: 1,634 calories

Until tomorrow...
 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment