Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Thursday, July 1, 2010

ErinGettingFit Blog - Day Five

June 30th - Day Five

http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit

Today's Workout:
TurboFire Fire 30 and Stretch 10
45 minutes

**************************************
Today I went to the Wisconsin Fit Club in Janesville to work out with my other Beachbody friends. It is a free workout every Wednesday from 6-7:30pm. If you want more information on the fit club...just ask! Everyone there loved TurboFire...including me! I have always been a huge fan of Chalene Johnson and Turbo Jam, so TurboFire was an easy transition. It really does work you hard, but is super fun at the same time. I know that I'm technically posting this blog on July 1st, but it is from yesterday's workout...sorry peeps! Until tomorrow (well, technically later today)...

Bring it!

- Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment