Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, July 30, 2010

How do I become a coach?

Becoming a Coach

Q: How do I become a coach myself?

A: All you have to do is click on this link: https://teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/coach?referringRepId=48896

Q: How much does it cost to become a coach?

A: There is an initial $39.95 fee and then a monthly charge of $14.95 for your back office. The back office is a website that Beachbody provides for you that keeps track of your sales, team sales, customers, commissions, as well as some training, sales tools, and much more.

Q: How much time do I have to dedicate in order to be a coach?

A: The amount of time you spend is completely up to you! When I first began, I was spending around an hour a day learning the ins and outs of the business. Now, I spend anywhere from 1-3 hours a day.

Q: Is the Beachbody Coaching Opportunity a scam?

A: No, the Beachbody Coaching Opportunity is not a scam. When I first started coaching, I was very skeptical and thought it was a scam, but after doing much research and talking to other successful coaches, I discovered it was a legitimate opportunity.

Q: What are some of the benefits of becoming an Independent Beachbody Coach?

A:

* You have the opportunity to help others get into shape and live a healthier lifestyle.
* You receive 25% off all Beachbody products.
* You get your own personalized website/store.
* You are not responsible for shipping or inventory.
* You have unlimited income potential.
* You are a personal business owner.
* You have the opportunity to purchase the Showcase Package.

Q: What is the Showcase Package?

A: For just $199, you can purchase a collection of Beachbody workout programs that normally costs over $400! The programs included are Turbo Jam, Power 90, Slim in 6, Yoga Booty Ballet, Hip Hop Abs, and P90X. You will also receive a set of B-Lines Resistance Bands and a YBB Squishy Ball. (As a note of comparison: the retail price of P90X is $119.85 plus S&H, and for just $80 more, you can have 5 more programs!)

Q: Do I have to have a great transformation to be a coach?

A: No! You have to have a passion for helping others and the desire to succeed. The earlier you start, the better.

Q: What if I’m not very knowledgable about fitness?

A: You don’t have to be a fitness expert to be a coach. I wasn’t when I first started. I’ve done a lot of research over the past year to learn as much as I could about fitness. The best time to start is NOW!

Q: Will I get the proper training?

A: Beachbody has an excellent training program called the Game Plan, which you will need to understand when you sign up to coach. As your sponsor, I will be in constant contact with you and provide you with all the tools necessary to become successful in this business like I have.

Q: Is the Coaching Opportunity open to anyone outside the US?

A: Currently, the Coaching Business is not available to anyone outside the US. However, Beachbody is in the process of opening up the opportunity to other countries, such as Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment