Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Thursday, July 15, 2010

ErinGettingFit Blog - Week Three, Day Four

July 15th
 
http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit

Today's Workout:
TurboFire Fire 45 EZ
TurboFire Stretch 10
57minutes

**************************************
I'm really, really in love with the Fire 45 EZ workout...I think it's my favorite TurboFire workout. The music is the best, and I'm actually getting the moves down! I also love the fact that there are no "fire drills," but I sweat like crazy!!! Today's workout was a little crazy because the phone kept ringing...kept having to hit pause, but it still rocked!!! 

Now it's time to take my son swimming, and then it's conference call time!!! I've gotta get to Diamond status is just 90 days...who wants to become a coach and grow with me? Until tomorrow...

Bring it!

- Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment