Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, July 30, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 5

I'm getting this blog in BEFORE I put my son do bed, so I don't have to do it at midnight...lol! I had a tough day being at the zoo around lunch-time, but I did the best I could do...popcorn. I also had a very healthy and yummy dinner, so it's all good. I must say that my energy level was pretty low...just waiting on my darn Shakeology!!! I can totally feel a difference in my energy when I'm having it for breakfast...any day!!! I'm psyched to start my new Mega-Hybrid next week, as well as weighing myself, taking my measurements, and taking a progress photo!!! TurboFire and ChaLEAN Extreme next week...it's been so long since I've done CLX that I'm slightly worried, but hopefully everything will be fine... :)

The Food:
Breakfast:
Caramel Greek Yogurt - 110 calories
Vanilla Almond Granola - 120 calories
Coffee with Skinny Vanilla Creme - 120 calories
Snack:
1 cup Raspberries - 64 calories
Lunch: slightly naughty
Popcorn (no butter) - 250 calories
Wild Cherry Pepsi - 250 calories
Snack:
Tall Non-Fat Caramel Macchiato
Dinner:
2 cups Good Earth Spicy Citrus Shrimp - 580 calories
Snack Mix - 280 calories
Total Calorie Intake: 1914

The Workout:
TurboFire Fire 45 EZ

Until tomorrow...
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on your success to this point and I'll be reading more!!

    ReplyDelete