Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, July 26, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 1

Day 1 - July 26, 2010

Since this is my first day, I am going to post my weight and measurement stats. These stats will be posted every Monday so we can all see my progress...

Weight: 179.0 pounds
Waist: 33 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Chest: 37 inches
Arms: 11 inches
Thighs: 21 inches

The Food:
Breakfast:
Vanilla Almond Granola - 120 calories
Honey Greek Yogurt - 90 calories
Lunch:
Chicken Tostadas - 345 calories
Snack:
Fiber Plus Bar - 130 calories
Dinner:
Grilled Chicken Salad - 200 calories
Sweet Onion Dressing - 80 calories
Snack:
Carrots - 35 calories
Beverages:
7 cups of water
Total Calorie Intake: 1000 calories

The Workout:
TurboFire Fire 55 EZ

**************************
Today was a good day, and I am very proud of my motivation to stay on my meal plan today. I was a little saddened by the numbers that I saw on the scale this morning, but it just motivated me to try harder. My ultimate goal weight is 155 pounds...24 pounds to loose!!!

Until tomorrow...
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment