Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ErinGettingFit Blog - Week Three, Day Two

July 13th
 
http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit

Today's Workout:
TurboFire HIIT 25
TurboFire Stretch 10
40 minutes

**************************************
HIIT workouts are hard...really hard!!! I actually ran out of water before the last set of fire drills. I think after completing two weeks of TurboFire I am starting to get the moves down. I still mess them up, but the amount of sweating that I'm doing in each workout really shows that I'm burning mad calories.

I am back on track with my eating, and working hard on my Beachbody business. 90 Days to Diamond starts on Thursday, and I'm so excited!!! I really need help from my peeps...if you wanna sign up for coaching or know someone who does, send me a message. (erineffenheim@gmail.com) I have a few extra workout programs laying around, and I'm sending them to new coaches if they sign up under me (Power 90, Slim in 6, Hip Hop Abs, and Turbo Jam)...let me know!!! Until tomorrow...

Bring it!

- Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment