Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, July 30, 2010

Eating and Fitness Blog - Day 4

Hey everyone...all in all it was an awesome day!!!

Even though I only got five hours of sleep last night, I was not feeling tired at all. I was energized, focused, and driven. I am not letting anyone's negativity of "denial" of what I'm trying to do get me down...I will succeed! I have also decided to order a BodyBugg (which I did do), get my Personal Trainer Certification through ISSA, and do a huge hybrid that I developed myself...here's the breakdown of the hybrid...

Starting Week 1 (continuing on odd weeks)
TurboFire-ChaLEAN Extreme Hybrid
Starting Week 2 (continuing on even weeks)
P90X-INSANITY Hybrid

I love all four programs, and am going to stick a little bit of random Brazil Butt Lift when I get bored...lol! My calorie counting has been going great...no fast food what-so-ever!!! :)

Here's the low-down for today!!!

The Food:
Breakfast:
Fruit and Nut Bar - 140 calories
Coffee with Skinny Vanilla Latter Creamer - 120 calories
Snack:
Peach - 38 calories
Tall Non-Fat Caramel Macchiato - 140 calories
Lunch:
Grilled Chicken Salad - 200 calories
Light Sweet Onion Dressing - 80 calories
Granola Thin Dark Chocolate - 80 calories
Snack:
Greek Yogurt Parfait - 290 calories
P90X Recovery Formula - 220 calories
Dinner:
4oz Beef Tenderloin - 280 calories
Zucchini - 100 calories
Mixed Fruit - 150 calories
Snack:
2 cups of Popcorn - 100 calories
Total Calorie Intake: 1938 calories

The Workout:
TurboFire Fire 30

Until tomorrow...
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment