Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, July 2, 2010

ErinGettingFit Blog - Day Seven

July 2 - Day Seven
 
http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit

Today's Workout:
TurboFire Fire 30
TurboFire Stretch 10
40 minutes

**************************************
Today I was uber-excited to do my TurboFire. I also felt confident knowing that today's workout was the same workout we did in Fit Club on Wednesday. It was a lot easier to do the moves correctly the second time, and I'm really loving Fire 30. It is no easy workout, and I sweated as much in 30 minutes of this workout as I did in the 55 minute workout or an hour of P90X. 

I did weigh myself this morning, and I am slightly sad to post my weight (175.4 pounds...up 0.2 pounds). I do realize that my clothes are fitting looser already and I'm gaining muscle, but it's still frustrating not to see results on the scale. I am going to Summer Fest tonight, and will probably grill out on Sunday...so...starting next week I am going to count my calories and replace one meal with Shakeology. The goal is just to get fit and loose inches. I need to stop stressing about the stupid scale!!! Until tomorrow...

Bring it!

- Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment