Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 2 of TurboFire - a summary

Okay my fitness peeps...I have taken almost a 10 ten hiatus from blogging about my fitness journey, and I am going to blame it on my mini-vacation up north as well as working on my Beachbody business. I have signed up for the "90 Days to Diamond" Program, and it is hardcore!!! Here is a summary of all the work I did on myself last week...keep in mind that I was on vacation Tuesday-Saturday...pretty impressive if you ask me!!! :)

Monday, July 5th
- TurboFire HIIT 20/Stretch 10

Tuesday, July 6th 
- TurboFire Fire 45/Stretch 10

Wednesday, July 7th
- TurboFire Fire 55 EZ

Thursday, July 8th
- TurboFire HIIT 15/Sculpt 30

Friday, July 9th
- TurboFire Core 20/Stretch 40

Sunday, July 11th
- TurboFire Fire 45
Today, Monday, July 12th
- TurboFire Fire 45 EZ/Stretch 10

****************************************
I must say I'm feeling good, and loving TurboFire. This week I am starting Week 3, eating right, drinking my Shakeology daily, and taking my Beachbody supplements. If you are looking for a great way to be successful physically and financially, I can help you become a Beachbody Coach, and get in the best shape of your life!!!

htttp://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit

No comments:

Post a Comment