Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ErinGettingFit Blog - Day Four

June 29th - Day Four

http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit

Today's Workout:
P90X - Core Synergistics
58 minutes

**************************************
I must say that I really don't like Core Synergistics too much. I think it is the push-up aspect that I am not too good at because I am just not good at push-ups! Does anyone have any good tips to get a stronger upper body, so I can do the push-ups easier? The rest of the work-out wasn't too bad...it's just those darn push-ups...lol! Until tomorrow...

Bring it!

- Erin

***************************************
I just want to say that I got TurboFire this afternoon, and already tried it out! The HIIT 15/Stretch 10 is intense!!! I was really sweating in just five minutes of the HIIT workout. If you wanna see real results and have fun while doing it...TurboFire is right for you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment