Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, July 19, 2010

ErinGettingFit Blog - Week Four, Day One

Okay fitness peeps...it's week four of TurboFire for me! I'm having a hard time with the start of this week because my legs were pretty sore over the weekend. Today I went a little out of order with Core 20 and Stretch 40. I just didn't feel that I could do all of the jumping and HIITs today...I need to take care of my aching 30-year-old muscles and bones. 

Now I am taking Shakeology, P90X Recovery Formula, and Beachbody supplements. I am working hard on my eating this week, and pushing myself to get in those six workouts this week. I am also trying to do 10-12 contacts each day, as well as 2-6 exposures!!! :)


It has been tough, but I'm almost positive that by the end of the week I will have two new coaches and be at Emerald status. If I could continue working part-time at Starbucks (for the insurance), and be a Beachbody Coach full-time...I would be in heaven. I know that I have spent a lot of money on this fancy Master's degree, but I'm loving what I'm doing with Beachbody so much!!! It really is a great company, and I'm meeting the greatest people. So...seriously...I can help you be successful while doing something you love, so check it out!!!


http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit


- Erin

1 comment: