Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, July 16, 2010

ErinGettingFit Blog - Week Three, Day Five

July 16th
 
http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit

Today's Workout:
TurboFire HIIT 15
TurboFire Tone 30
47 minutes

**************************************
I love, love, love this HIIT 15 workout!!! The moves aren't too complicated, and 15 minutes of fire drills is perfect for me. I had sore right knee when I woke up this morning, so I tried to land really lightly on my toes when jumping and it seemed to work! The Tone 30 was awesome as well...my first time doing it! Overall, my morning had been fabulous in every respect!!! :)

90 Days to Diamond status update...I think I have my first coach. She is ready to go, and I'm going to help you to reach her business goals because she is a super awesome person!!! I'm going to keep connecting with fitness buffs, and keep showing The Presentation. It works wonders!!! Until tomorrow...

Bring it!

- Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment