Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Recap of Day 1 (12/31/12)

Due to day one of my transformation being on New Year's Eve, I really didn't feel like recapping my day at 12:30am when I had to leave for work at 6am...not fun, so I figured I would start recapping each day at the end of the day or the next morning.

So, how did day one go? For New Year's Eve I thought it went fairly well. Here's a rough outline of how my first day went eating wise and with exercise...

Breakfast:
1 cup honey nut cheerios
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup natural unsweetened applesauce

Snack:
Tall Soy Caramel Macchiato

Exercise:
Les Mills Combat - Combat 30

Lunch:
1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup water
1 banana
1 tbs natural peanut butter

Dinner: (Texas Roadhouse)
8oz ribeye with fat trimmed off
1/2 cup grilled onions
cesar side salad
small baked potato

Late Evening:
2 glasses red wine

Water Intake: 72oz

For going out to dinner I thought I did fairly well. I needed to treat myself to a steak because it just sounded so good. I did trim off the fat and try to pick fairly healhty sides...not too shabby for my last big meal of the holiday season. I must say I didn't quite eat all my food either so I didn't have that awful overly full feeling. My true splurge was the wine I drank to celebrate the new year, and the 4.5 hours of sleep I got last night.

I'm actually anticipating going home tonight, watching some football, cooking a healthy dinner of beef stir fry with snow peas, and then getting in my workout...EXCITED!

Happy New Year everyone, and here's to a great 2013!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment