Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Progress: 1/12/13

Yesterday was a good day for me! I ate great, and got my workout it...all while having a great day with my family. Here's how the day broke down for me:

Saturday, 1/12/14

Breakfast:
-Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
-1/2cup almond milk
-1tbs natural peanut butter
-Verismo Vanilla Latte

Lunch:
-2oz tuna fish
-1tbs light mayo
-2 slices Fiber One Mulitgrain bread
-15 original Pringles

Dinner:
-2/3cup Barilla Protein Plus Angel hair pasta
-1/2cup homemade Sausage Pasta Sauce
-1 cup steamed cauliflower

Water:
72oz

Exercise:
30 minutes (Les Mills Comat: Shock Plyo HIIT 2)

It was a great end to the week, and I know that week two is going to be even better. Keep pressing play and think about what's going into your body nutrition wise...

Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment