Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, January 14, 2013

1/13/13 Recap

January 13th was a great day for me eating-wise and activity-wise. I'm getting more and more into the good eating stuff because I am working so hard during my workouts that it seems to ruin all my hard work when I eat junk. I'm very positive that this time I can lose the weight for good! I'm hoping for a great weight loss on my next weigh-in.

Well, her's my recap from yesterday...

Breakfast:
-Egg McMuffin
-Hashbrown
-Small Nonfat vanilla latte

Lunch:
-1/2 cup Barilla Protein Plus Angelhair pasta
-1 cup steamed cauliflower
-1/2 cup natural applesauce

Snack:
-4oz baby carrots

-4tbs reduced fat ranch dressing

Dinner:
-1 cup chicken and edamame stir fry
-1/2 cup brown rice

Water:
72oz

Activity:
60 minutes (Les Mills Combat 60)

I have been using all of my daily Weight Watcher points, and about half of the activity points I earn each day. I honestly have not been using my Weeklies, and I am going to try to keep that up. I usually see that when I use almost all my Activity Points and no Weekly Points I lose the weight much easier.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment