Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The day before...

Well, tomorrow starts the first day of my new healthy lifestyle...the day before 2013 starts. Tomorrow I start my first 60 days of Les Mills Combat, and really being overly cautious with what I'm eating. After completing the 60 days of Combat, I will be delving into the 21 Day Ultimate Reset.

I have been doing Weight Watchers for the past two weeks (yes, through the holidays and everything), and I've lost a total of 7.8 pounds...not too shabby for Christmas being right in the middle. I started out 12/16/12 at 193.0 pounds, weighed in 12/23/12 at 189.4 pounds, and weighed in today (12/30/12) at 185.2 pounds.

I still have a long way to go...35 more pounds to lose, but if I could lose almost 8 pounds during the holiday season I'm feeling pretty good for my chances. Unfortunately my exercise regime has been scarce...working 60 hours per week during the holidays is stressful. But my exercise will be changing starting tomorrow. I will be working out 6 days/week (probably be juggling my rest day due to an unpredictable work schedule), and eating right. I need to lose this weight for good...no more yo-yoing!

I have a new 90 Day Accountability/Motivational Group with 7 people in it, and I know that we can motivate each other to start off 2013 right, and then continue on after the 90 days. I'm just sick of feeling bad about myself and selling myself short. Everything is finally going great with my personal life, heading in the right direction for my professional life, so now I just need to work on myself personally and emotionally. Here's to a life-changing new year, and a new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment