Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 1: 12/17/12

Day One is in the books, and I'm feeling GREAT!!! I weighed myself this morning (Monday is my weigh-in day), and I unfortunatly weighed in at 193 pounds...argh! Yucky!!! Having my weight back in the 190's really motivated me to make change...before the holidays and new year...yay me!

So, how did Day One go? Well, I'm really happy with how it's going. Especially since it's 10:15pm...I'm starving...and all I'm doing is drinking water. Again...YAY ME!!!

Here's what my day looked like...
Breakfast:
Chocolate Vegan Shakeology with 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup water, 1 tbs natural peanut butter, and ice

Snack:
Coffee with 3 tbs pecan prailine creamer

Lunch:
1.5 cups cream of potato soup (Weight Watchers recipe)
2 cups popcorn

Snack:
Tall Iced Caramel Macchiato

Dinner:
6oz round steak seasoned with rosemary, thyme, and grapeseed oil
1 serving sweet and spicy sweet potato fries

Water Intake: 96oz

9:00pm: TurboFire Fire 30 and Stretch 10

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment