Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day One: 12/11/12

I made it through Day 1 of Weight Watchers like a champ! I stuck to my point allowance (29), exercised for 4 activity points, and had no fast food!!! So, what did my day look like? I'll show ya...

Breakfast:
1.5 cups of Rice Chex
1.5 cups of Organic Skim Milk
1 banana

Snack:
Tall Non-fat no whip Gingerbread Latte

Lunch:
Healthy Choice Four Cheese Manicotti
1/2 cup unsweetened natural applesauce

Dinner:
1/2 cup brown rice
1.5 cups chicken stir fry with onions, garlic, carrots, and edamame

Snack:
1.5 cups oil popped popcorn

Exercise:
TurboFire Fire 45 EZ

Water:
80oz (possibly more)

Today is going just as well! I had a migraine this morning, but after taking Excedrine migraine my headache is gone. For breakfast I had my Vegan Chocolate Shakeology made with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup water, 1 banana, and 1 tbs natural peanut butter. I'm just about ready to get me sweat on with TurboFire Fire 60 and Abs 10. I'm ready to take Day Two by storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment