Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions and a New Start!

Every year I think about New Year's Resolutions and what I truly want my life to be like. I am pretty happy with my personal life, my professional life is getting better all the time, but my own physical fitness is still a struggle for me. To be honest, I don't have a very good self-image, and I have a hard time motivating myself to do the things that I motivate my clients to do every day. I've realized I need accountability, and to use my own motivational techniques for my clients and Facebook friends on MYSELF!

So, how am I going to do this? In just four weeks I am starting Les Mills Combat, an at-home Beachbody program that is based off of Les Mills Bodycombat offered in gyms everywhere. I am also going to follow the nutrition plan for Combat combined along with clean eating. I've done tons of Beachbody programs including P90X, Power 90, Turbo Jam, TurboFire, ChaLEAN Extreme, RevAbs, and Les Mills Pump. Even  though I've completed these workout programs as well as using Weight Watchers and Zumba to lose my first 50 pounds, I cannot seem to reach my goal weight. The biggest part that I'm missing is the nutrition.

This time, I'm not fooling around when it comes to my own nutrition. I am going to follow the nutrition plan for Combat perfectly, and finally reach that goal weight of 150 pounds...for good! I am going to keep blogging, and start a new 90 Day Accountability and Motivational Group to help my clients and myself. Please follow my blog to watch my journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment