Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Priorities and Goals

Okay guys! It's time for me take that leap, and list my top three priorities and ten goals for 2011. Now all the world (well, everyone that reads my blog...lol) will be able to keep me accountable for the things I really want, and DESERVE out of life!

Priorities: (in order)
1. My family and friends
2. Financial freedom
3. My own health and fitness

Goals: (in no particular order)
- obtain 4-star diamond rank
- pay off all my debts
- go to Disney World
- obtain my Piyo and Hustle certifications
- go to All-Star Presenter Camp
- work in fitness full-time
- "fire" my boss
- "unplug" from my business in Sundays
- loose 20 pounds
- take better care of myself

2 comments:

  1. I love it.. you have the almost the same goal as me! I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete