Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Motivating and Inspiring Those That Matter Most!

I am very proud of myself this week. I wrote out my newest ten goals for the year, been keeping up with my “to do” list, and putting a lot of time and effort into Beachbody. I know I don’t usually talk about my personal life on my blog, but today I am going to go against the norm and talk about how I have personally changed these past six months into someone that has impacted my family and close friends. These changes that I have found through Beachbody have made me eternally grateful to this wonderful company. I tend to get a lot of phone calls, emails, and text messages from people telling me how much I changed their lives. Today, I am going to share some of those messages with you!
 
• “Thanks to you I have quit smoking and lost 15 pounds. I feel great, and I have you to thank for inspiring me.”

• “I put your business card on my fridge, and think about what you would say every time I want to eat something bad for me.”

• “Keep up with these posts! They inspire and motive me.”

• “You inspire me to be a better person.”

• “Since meeting you I have become a completely different person.”

• “You are so positive that I can’t help but strive to do better.”

I have also received referrals for customers and even coaches from people that I have helped. My fitness challenges on Facebook have been very successful, with people loosing tons of weight and starting to live healthy life styles. Every “thank you” that I get makes me feel amazing. I do love the monetary benefit that I am starting to get from Beachbody, but to me that’s not what this business is about. It is about changing lives, motivating people to get healthy, and inspiring people to do something for themselves. I never imagined that I would be successful in this business and help so many people, but I have. In the short six months that I have been a Beachbody coach, I have inspired and help change the lives of over 200 people. This is amazing to me, and I want to do more!!!

As a final thought, I figured I would get really personal so people will understand how much this business is affecting the people around me. I didn’t ask these two people if I could talk about our conversations, but I figured it would be really beneficial to mention them. The first person is my Dad. Not everyone knows this, but both of my parents are coaches on my team. They never imagined doing the business, but now do very well selling P90X Recovery Formula…well enough to pay for their own recovery formula. My dad is a man of many words…many sarcastic words, but the other day we had a discussion about my success with Beachbody. He talked about how he could really see this business supporting my family, and was impressed by how well I’ve done. He recognized how hard I’ve been working, which includes the large chunk of time I’m away from my family. Stating, “it will be worth it!” To hear that someone that matters so much to me is seeing how much I am sacrificing to make this business successful means the world to me.

The second person I want to mention is my boyfriend. Yes, it’s true…I NEVER talk about my significant other in my fitness blogs, but something he said yesterday hit home for me. He told me that I am such a positive and motivating person that I help him to see things more positively. I was also told that I’m the most positive person he knows, and that I’m starting to motivate him to set goals and dream big for himself. Who doesn’t want to do that for someone…especially someone that means the world to them? By helping him, I’m helping myself in the long run because I’m getting more and more positive people in my life. Who doesn’t want their boyfriend to set goals and be inspired by you? The fact that I can inspire those closest to me is the best feeling in the world.

I hear constantly, day after day, that I’m a positive motivating person but I just don’t think I ever really saw it. Now it is crystal clear to me that I need to slide my focus to helping my customers and coaches reach their goals. Helping people, especially those closest to us, should be our focus! Yeah, it’s great to sell Shakeology and sign coaches, but we need to help these people to be successful themselves. Then the success will come back to us plus so much more. Good karma is what I’m looking for. If you need health, fitness, or business advice, let me know. I am here to help you…150%!!!

Coach Erin Effenheim
Independent Diamond Beachbody Coach
262.745.0789


1 comment:

  1. That is really inspiring Erin! Congrats. Diamond in 6 months while getting a new job...amazing!

    ReplyDelete