Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Honestly...how do you stay motivated?

Today I'm going to talk about motivation. I'm typically really motivated to get things accomplished, but these past few days I've had a serious lack of motivation. I've been working the Game Plan for my Beachbody business, but I haven't been seeing as good of results as I was hoping for. Also, being out of town really messed with my workout routine. I brought along workout clothes to do cardio but only did it one out of three days. My eating was also a mess. I only had Shakeology once, and ate out for every meal. My biggest question to myself is...how do I get myself back on track? Well, here is the action steps I've thought through for this week in three areas, business, fitness, and diet:

1. I'm going to continue telling myself that you don't see success overnight. I continuously tell my coaches that a home business takes time to build. Sometimes there are lulls in the business, so you just gotta start something new. I'm going to continue trying new ways tobmake contacts, and make exposures to people that I've never tried...school, doctors, chiropractors, dietitians, nutritionists, and people that don't already use Beachbody products. I'm going to be patient, follow the Game Plan, and work hard on my own personal development.

2. I'm going to start back up with P90X Monday morning. I missed four workouts this week...Plyometrics, Kenpo X, Yoga X, and Legs and Back. Next week is my recovery week, so I'm going ti stick these four workouts into my Recovery Week to catch up. Whenever I want to get off track on my workouts I'm going to think about all the hard work I've put in already, and talk to my accountability partners.

3. I'm also getting back on track with my diet on Monday. I'm going to go back to counting points for Weight Watchers, have my Shakeology every morning, cut out caffeine, and limiting my sugar intake.

I WILL be a 4-Star Diamond Beachbody Coach, loose 20 pounds, live a healthy lifestyle, help others become healthy, and obtain muscle tone all in 2011! I am motivated, and ready to "end the trend" of obesity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment