Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My 10 Goals...as of January 11th 2011

I said at the beginning of the year that I was going to write ten yearly goals every single week. Here are my new goals for 2011...
  1. Obtain 4-Star Diamond Rank
  2. Have a Beachbody salary of $2,000/week
  3. "Fire" my boss and work in fitness full-time
  4. Complete my Piyo and Hustle certifications
  5. Qualify for Success Club 5 for four months and Success Club 10 for eight months, so I can go on the 2012 trip for Beachbody
  6. Talk to nutritionists and doctors to get more Shakeology sales
  7. Loose 25 pounds, and keep it off
  8. Start a healthy life style that includes eating healthy every single day
  9. Cut out all dairy, gluten, processed foods, sugar, coffee, and alcohol from my diet
  10. Purchase tickets for my family to go on a cruise in 2012
I have been keeping a daily to do list, and working the Game Plan each and every day. I am seeing all of goals as complete by the end of the year, and I am excited to obtain financial freedom. I want to be able to go to all of my kids activities, and love what I'm doing each and every day. Working a full-time job that includes a two hour commute each day is very hard on me. My top priority still remains my family, and obtaining financial freedom with Beachbody will help to erase that commute and allow me to be home...where I want to be! I'm ready to BRING IT in 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment