Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Priorities, Goals, and To Do Lists

Okay...here's the deal! In January I am joining a challenge being led by Chalene Johnson, my mentor, to focus on setting goals and making to do lists. Here is a little bit more info on the challenge:
 
The first week ...of January I will send to anyone who takes the challenge the rules and the tools!
 
First, I will create a quick video explaining how we will use several free resources to keep us on track (like to-do list apps, and a few forms that i use and will give you access to download). I will share with you my exact to-do list, the form I use to keep it and the super quick system that I personally follow to stay organized.
 
I will also give you the forms I use to develop my priorities and goals at the beginning of each new year!
 
This is an accountability group! No strings attached... Well.. just one! You will be asked to make a daily to-do list for 21 days and log in to "prove" that you made yours! But don't worry...I'm going to show you how to make one and master it in under 10 minutes a day.
 
Look...I've been preaching about this stuff for 15 years. I realize from your comments and feedback that people know they need to be more organized they just don't know where to start or how to keep themselves accountable.
 
I'll explain in detail how I organize and balance my responsibilities between work and family and share with your the system I use to create and then obtain my top 10 goals for the year.
 
I'll send a facebook email as soon as I have all the "rules" for our 30Day Challenge put together (just came up with this today)! (BE ON THE LOOK-OUT!)
 
Studies show that when you involve a loved one or friend in your efforts to keep yourself accountable, you have greater success. It's true! So pass this on to your significant other, your co-workers, your team or the people who you know will actually kick your butt and help keep you on track!
 
NO matter what your goals are, financial, spiritual, family, business or fitness...when you use a system of accountability your only option is success!
 
Talk to you soon!
 
Pass it on!

Chalene

***************************
I have my 10 goals for 2011 broke down by 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year. I am also going to make a daily to do list, and post it to my blog daily. I will be blogging weekly about my progress, so it should be interesting! For now I am just going to post my 10 goals for the new year, as well as a few long term goals. These are very specific, and I will be keeping track of them. Here it goes...
Three month goals:
1. One Star Diamond Coach
2. All-Star Presenter Camp
3. Loose 15 pounds
Six month goals:
4. Three Star Diamond Coach
5. Start teaching Turbo Kick two nights a week
6. Build my Zumba in the Circuit class to three mornings a week
One year goals:
7. Five Star Diamond Coach
8. Piyo instructor certification
9. Hustle instructor certification
10. Be debt free

18-month goals:
-eight star diamond coach
-personal trainer certification
-buy a new car
-go on a Disney Cruise

2-year goals:
-ten star diamond coach
-"fire" my boss
-work in fitness full-time
-travel to Europe
-buy my first home

5-year goals:
-fifteen star diamond coach
-buy a property with a small horse barn and fitness facility
-travel to a different country every six months
***********************
I am excited for what the new year has to bring. I am going to be proactive with my business, and succeed even more than now in the new year. My team keeps growing, so let me know if your interested in joining me on this journey. It will be the best decision you ever made! Let's have a healthy and successful 2011...happy holidays!!!

-Erin

Diamond Beachbody Coach
http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit
erineffenheim@gmail.com
262.745.0789
 

No comments:

Post a Comment