Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Goals

It's about that time again...new week...new goals! I've said a couple of times that I plan on writing out ten new yearly goals every single Monday. Happy Monday!!!

Here they are...
1. I will reach 4-Star Diamond Status.
2. I will "fire" my boss to work for myself.
3. I will pay off all my debts.
4. I will manage my money better, and only purchase things that I need.
5. I will loose 15 pounds, and build muscle.
6. I will work on myself through personal development, always putting myself first.
7. I will organize myself in a way that I can follow through on all my commitments, and still give me time for my family and friends.
8. I will immerse myself fully in my relationship with my son and my boyfriend.
9. I will go to All-Star Presenter Camp, and become a better instructor.
10. I will work in fitness full-time as a Beachbody Coach, fitness instructor, and personal trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment