Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Specific Goals and My Daily To Do List for my Business

Okay...I'll be honest with everyone! I sent my ten goals to my upline sponsor, Barbie, and she said that I should be more specific with my goals...maybe add some monetary goals on there. So, that's what I'm going to do!!! Here's my second attempt at my ten goals for 2011, and don't forget, I'll be redoing my goals every Monday:
  1. Achieve 4-Star Diamond by following the Game Plan each and every day.
  2. Keep a daily to do list in my phone that has the Game Plan on it.
  3. Exercise 5-6 days per week with the following programs, in this order:
    • P90X 
    • P90X +
    • INSANITY
    • Brazil Butt Lift
    • TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid
  4. Loose 25 pounds and keep it off by working out and eating clean (Shakeology will be used for breakfast daily).
  5. "Fire" my boss, so I can work as a Beachbody Coach and Fitness Instructor full-time. I will do this by following the Game Plan and going to All-Star Presenter Camp with my mentor, Chalene Johnson.
  6. Obtain the following certifications:
    • Piyo
    • Hustle
  7. Achieve the following income levels with Beachbody:
    • March 31st - $250/week
    • June 30th - $500/week
    • September 30th - $1,000/week
    • December 31st - $2,500/week
  8. Pay off all my credit card debt.
  9. Keep myself organized so that I can spend more time with my son. I vow to spend at least two nights a week with him, away from my computer and my phone for business purposes.
  10. Spend more time with my friends and significant other. I vow to save one night a week for myself, so I can be with those that are important to me apart from my immediate family.
Daily To Do List for my Beachbody Business:
  • Make two new contacts
  • Make two new exposures
  • Make two follow-ups
  • Read ten pages of a good book
  • Listen to fifteen minutes of audio
  • Every week I will:
    • sign a new coach
    • sign up a new club member
    • sell at least one retail products 

No comments:

Post a Comment