Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Coaching = FREE Shakeology

Yes...you've heard it right! I have an extra bag of Chocolate Shakeology that I am going to give to someone that signs up on my team by December 31st. Hmm...coincidence you say? Yes...free coach sign-up ends on December 31st, so why not sign-up for free to get free Shakeology. If you love it, and can't live without it after consuming your free bag...purchase more using your 25% discount for being a Beachbody Coach.

Do you want to know more about what coaching is all about? Send me a message, or listen to one of my Virtual Home Parties. Here are the dates and times for the rest of the year...

Thursday, December 16th at 8pm CST
Sunday, December 19th at 7pm CST
Thursday, December 23rd at 8pm CST
Tuesday, December 28th at 7pm CST
Thursday, December 30th at 8pm CST

There are two awesome things about the Virtual Home Party...you can listen to it from the comfort of your own home, and you could win a free P90X One on One DVD with a workout by Tony Horton. Register early because space is limited...http://my.dimdim.com/eringettingfit

No comments:

Post a Comment