Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, December 13, 2010

It's been a long time!

It's been a really long time since I last blogged. I know I have talked a lot on my facebook page about being in a "funk" lately, but I think I'm finally out of it. I had some good things happen in my life these past few days that have helped to pull me out of my "low," as some people would call it. Especially for someone who suffers from depression. I do have a pretty big decision to make in the next week, but after having the support I needed from a few special friends I feel much better.

I might as well say it...a huge career change just might be in the horizon. Tomorrow I have a meeting/interview at the Elkhorn Curves for Women. There is talk of starting Curves Circuit with Zumba Fitness in January. There is also another nearby Curves club that is interested in starting around the same time. This is a huge opportunity for me...since I do want to eventually work full-time in fitness. Luckily I'm already a certified Zumba instructor, so it would be an easy transition.

Since becoming a Beachbody coach almost six months ago, I set an ultimate goal of "firing" my boss and doing fitness and Beachbody full-time. If I could reach this goal by next month, I would be eternally grateful. I know what everyone's thinking...what about your social work job? Well...I don't have any answers right now and I probably won't have many more answers tomorrow night after my meeting. I am just hoping that after my meeting tomorrow things will be clearer, and I will know what to do. I know that I can count on my family, friends, and Beachbody family to make this decision.

I am just so happy that all my dreams are coming true, and I'm providing for my son. If buying a house has to get postponed another year so I can pursue my dreams that will be okay by me. Shouldn't I be striving to reach those goals instead of being "okay" with being mediocre? Hmm...some things to think about......

No comments:

Post a Comment