Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, December 6, 2010

Getting..."personal"

I'm typically a very private person, and don't often share a lot about myself personally. I decided that I need to connect more with my "friends" on Facebook, and try to show how very "real" I am. Well...time for a little personal disclosure!!! :)

I am a 30-year-old single mother of one little boy, my 4-year-old son Jake. He is my world, and everything I have accomplished in my life has been (mostly) for him. I am as single as they get, and plan on keeping it that way for awhile. I do have my Bachelor's and  Master's in Social Work, and currently work for the State of Wisconsin doing Initial Assessments for child protection. It is a very stressful job, but I use fitness and Beachbody as my stress-relief!

I have some past issues with anxiety and depression, but my exercise regime keeps me positive, focused, and off medication. I have many aspirations for my life that include personal training, teaching fitness classes, and being a foster parent to children that have been abused and neglected. I love my job in child protection, but I don't plan on doing it forever. I hope to be able to quit my full-time job and do fitness full-time in the next few years.

I also hope to soon own my own home that has room for my horses. I have ridden horses for the past 23 years, owned horses for the past 20 years, and have trained Arabians in Arizona for a whole year. My love for animals and children is my livelihood, and I plan on surrounding myself with both for the rest of my life.

A lot of who I am is my Beachbody business. To me, the business is not about making money! It's about helping people get physically fit, inspiring people to make healthy choices, and helping my team to be successful at the business. I make pretty good money doing it, but I also invest a lot of time and money helping others to be successful doing this business. If I can be successful, ANYONE can! I honestly do care about my coaches, my customers, and my friends...I am a "helper" by nature which is what makes every aspect of my everyday life enjoyable and fulfilling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment