Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, December 3, 2010

Do you want to win a FREE bag of Chocolate Shakeology?

I have now been a Diamond coach for two days...a goal I set for myself since I signed up to be a coach. I became a Diamond coach in five months, and I want to help the people I care about to reach Diamond within five months too! I am going to personally help you to build your team using team calls and virtual home parties. I also wanted to remind you that the free coach sign-up only goes until December 31st, and you should really sign up now so you can get some of the people you care about the same deal! Here's how it works...

1. You sign-up to be a free coach and get on Shakeology Home Direct.
2. This is literally a $90 investment that you will get back in 30 days if you use my duplicable system!!!
     -You need to get on Shakeology to be a "product of the product!"
     -If you don't think you want to use Shakeology every day? Get the individual packets and use them as samples to get
      people to purchase Shakeology!!! Each person that purchases from you will net you a gain of $30!!!!!!
3. Within 24-48 hours you will do a 1 hour Getting Started Right Call/Meeting with me so I can get you going.
4. Within 7-10 days you will invite ten people that you care about to you "Grand Opening!"
     -This is a Virtual Home Party that I run every Thursday night at 8pm. I will get them to sign up as coaches for you!!!
     -Thursday night not work for everyone? My coach, Sarah, runs them as well so you can get connected to those.
5. Within 30 days you will have signed at least 2 of the people you care about the most as coaches, and it just      
    duplicates from there!!!

Do you need an added bonus? If you sign up to be a coach on Shakeology Home Direct by Sunday, December 12th, at midnight, you will be entered in a drawing for a FREE bag of Chocolate Shakeology!!! If you are not the big winner, you will still win a P90X One-on-One workout DVD (normally priced at $20).

So...what are you waiting for? Want more information? Why don't you attend a Virtual Home Party from the comfort of your own home?

Saturday, December 4th at 10am CST - register at http://my.dimdim.com/sarahmurphy
Thursday, December 8th at 8pm CST - register at http://my.dimdim.com/eringettingfit

Also, feel free to email me or call me anytime!!!
erineffenheim@gmail.com
262.745.0789

Let's work together to get you the financial freedom you've always been looking for! I will be firing my boss within the next two years. I can help you to do the same thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment