Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Success

I know that I've been scarce with my blogs, especially my video blogs...but I do have an excuse! I have been sick with a sinus infection since Friday...I have even taken that leap and am taking a sick day at work today. I have been laying in my bed, thinking about what success means to me. To me, I find success in being able to provide for my family. I don't feel that I am at that point yet. True...the Beachbody business is going great, ad I love my career in child protection, but I consistently want more! I have a non-typical living situation as I am living with parents and my 4-year-old son. As a single parent, I think I always want more for myself and my son. I want to be able to buy my first home, I want to go one week without having to put either groceries or gas on my credit card. It is true that I now have a fairly well paying job, but I was so in the hole when I began that I haven't been able to dig myself out yet.

I mostly wanted to talk about my ultimate goal in life, and share it with my friends. My ultimate goal is for Beachbody to help me obtain the ability to stay at home with my son. I want to be well-off financially, have the ability to purchase a home and new car, and pay off all of my debt. I want to be able to provide for my son what I had growing up. My Beachbody business is going well, and if it continues in this direction I should be able to quit my job November 2012...making more money in one year than I've made in my whole lifetime.

Beachbody is an amazing company that already has twelve millionaires, with the hope of having many more. CEO, Carl Daikeler, wants all of his coaches to succeed. This is why he has implemented free sign-up to any new coach that signs up between now and December 31st...but why wait? I want to have all of my new coaches trained and at the Emerald rank before the January rush starts. Wouldn't you much rather know how to run you business successfully and take advantage of the huge influx of customers we are going to get with the new year? I know a lot of people that don't want to start their new exercise regime until the new year, but why are you waiting? If you sign-up to be a coach today, you can take advantage of the 25% discount on Shakeology and workout programs. Why not buy a new workout program for your loved one for Christmas? Again...why are you waiting?

This business is changing lives. It has changed my life into a life that is so much better!!! I now have self-confidence, have no problem talking to strangers about what Beachbody has done for me. I love to share why I got into this business, and I just want to help others to loose weight and change lives. I am a social worker, so I feel that my calling in life is to help people. Why not help someone save their own life by loosing that weight that is killing them every single day. I love all of my coaches and customers, and honestly know them all individually. I have met so many great people, and am changing lives every day. Please contact me about how you can change not only your life, but the life of others. Don't wait until the end of the year...start now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment