Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Friday, November 26, 2010

Being thankful...

I know it's technically not Thanksgiving anymore, but I still wanted to talk about what I'm thankful for. My life four years ago was in turmoil, and I am eternally grateful for a lot of the choices I made. Here are a few highlights of the many things I'm thankful for...

  1. My son - Jake is my world, and I am thankful everyday to have him in my life. Being a single mother is hard, but he is definitely worth it!!! When people ask you what you would change in your life, I would never change the fact that I have him. He is the best think in my life, and for that...I'm so thankful.
  2. My parents and brother - I have the most supportive family, and the best brother I could ever ask for. My parents supported me when I was at my low...going through some really tough stuff. They help me so much with Jake, and give me unconditional love. I couldn't ask for a better support system.
  3. My friends - I have wonderful friends that I'm so thankful for. I have my high school friends, my college friends, my grad school friends, my co-workers, and my Beachbody friends. I always have people to talk to when I am having a rough day, and a few friends (you know who you are) have really stepped up these past few months to be there for me.
  4. My Beachbody family - I have met so many wonderful people in these past five months. I have made some life-long friendships with people that I've never even met. The people that I surround myself with while doing this business are so caring, and would do anything for me. Everyone I have met...other coaches and my customers, have changed my life and myself for the better. They make me so thankful!!!
  5. My education - I am extremely grateful for all I have accomplished with my schooling since having my son. I finished my Bachelors, my Masters, am currently working on my Personal Training certificate, and have plans to eventually earn a Master's in nutrition, and a PhD (what in is TBD).
  6. Beachbody - I am thankful to Sarah Murphy, Barbie Decker, Tonda Walls, Domari Dickinson, April Ashford, Chalene Johnson, Tony Horton, Larry Zimberg, Carl Daikeler, and my team of coaches and customers. Without them I wouldn't love what I do and I wouldn't be in the shape that I'm currently in. The accountability I feel towards each of these people means so much to me!!! All the personal development that I have done for myself and my business has made me a better person. I love how meaningful and purposeful my life has gotten since joining on with Team Beachbody. I can never repay any of these people for the difference they have made in my life. Thank you Team Beachbody!!!
I just wanted to share a little bit of what I'm thankful for this year, and I know 2011 will be my best year yet. I love my family, my friends, and my job...and wouldn't change a thing! If you want to change your life, send me a message. I am here to help, and guide all of the people I care about towards financial freedom and physical health.

erineffenheim@gmail.com
262.745.0789
http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit
http://myshakeology.com/eringettingfit
http://twitter.com/eringettingfit
http://youtube.com/eringettingfit
http://eringettingfit30.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment