Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Monday, November 22, 2010

Blogging...quick like

Okay everybody...I don't have much time, but I wanted to do a quick blog! I have been having an amazing and relaxing weekend. I talked to a lot of people about our up-and-coming Virtual Home Party and more about coaching. This is honestly the best time to sign-up as a Beachbody coach because of the free sign-up...plus you can offer the same free sign-up to your new coaches.

I can't say it enough...Beachbody has changed my life! I am less depressed, healthy, fit, happy, and actually enjoying my job. I feel like I have the best of both worlds...being able to work as a social worker (which I love) and working in fitness (which I love even more)!!! This goal of doing fitness full-time in 2012 is really looking like a reality, a purchase of my first home in June is actually going to happen, and I have a wonderfully supportive family...life couldn't be any better!

Tomorrow starts my three-day work week and four-day weekend! I am so excited to actually have Thanksgiving off to be with my family...it will be an amazing weekend with those who I love!!! What are you doing for Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for? What are you looking forward to in this upcoming new year?

If you want some fitness advice or motivation...contact me! It's honestly my specialty...I'm here to help!!!

http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit
erineffenheim@gmail.com
262.745.0789

No comments:

Post a Comment