Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Summer of Success in Chicago...my new outlook on fitness

Okay fitness peeps...I was at the Summer of Success Tour in Chicago yesterday, and now have a new outlook on my Beachbody business. After hearing Carl, Mark, MJ, and Craig talk, I have realized that I have stopped thinking about my Beachbody business as a business. I have been putting aside all of the hard work that I was doing in July and the beginning of August that got me to Emerald in under two months. I started to think that other things were important...when really I should have been keeping Beachbody on my priority list. Yeah I'm busy, but am I too busy to help fight the obesity problems in the United States? Since I started my Beachbody business I have motivated so many people to get in shape and put themselves first. Why didn't I follow what I was preaching myself? I know that I have to take care of my family, but I also need to take care of myself. True, I have not become rich through Beachbody, and that might never happen, but why not try to help others while doing something I really love?

I love networking and meeting new people, especially through Facebook. I have met so many wonderful people, so why did I stop? After listening to so many wonderful and inspiring people talk yesterday, why am I not putting all of myself into this business? I have met some skeptical people that think that Beachbody is a "pyramid scheme," but how can it be a scheme when you make no money off of signing coaches. That's right...I only make money through retail sales. The funny thing is that I don't "sell." I recommend products that have worked for me. Whenever I hear about one of the people that I coach even loosing two pounds I feel great because that's two pounds they may not have lost without me motivating them and suggesting something to them that actually works.

Beachbody is the only fitness company that truly works. We are not just selling you fitness programs...we are giving you support and someone that will always be there for you. A good Beachbody coach isn't in it for the money. We are in it to help someone add ten years to their life, help someone loose those 50 pounds and keep it off, help them find something that will finally work, help keep someone accountable to themselves and their coach. I am back in this business full-force...not because I want to make more money, but because I want to help more people. It's so simple, and it took me a whole day in Chicago to realize that what Beachbody is doing is changing lives...building a network of 32,000 people that will always be there to help each other.

If you seriously want to loose weight, get healthy, and have support with you through every step of the way contact me. I want to help you to be happy with yourself and achieve great things in every possible way!!!

erineffenheim@gmail.com
262-745-0789
http://beachbodycoach.com/eringettingfit

Yes...this is me before Beachbody and Zumba in May 2008

This is me now...September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment