Purchase a Challenge Pack today

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Setting Goals

As many of you know, I have been going through a lot of changes with my career, health, and personal life. I have been spending a lot of time lately with my family and friends...not devoting as much time to my Beachbody business or my own personal workouts. I have one more week at Starbucks, and then I will be starting a new job. I will working as an Initial Assessment Worker in Milwaukee for the Bureau. This is a job that I have wanted to do since starting school for Social Work, so I'm super excited to be starting this new chapter of my life. I have finally gotten my eating and weight into a healthy range, and I'm super psyched about that! I am feeling good, looking good, and lengthening my life line with my new healthy life style. I also have a wonderful boyfriend that makes me incredibly happy and has been super supportive for the past three months (today is our three month anniversary)!!! Everything seems to be on track, so I thought I should set some goals for myself, and why not tell them to the whole entire Facebook community as well as the fans of my blog? I think that's a great idea!!! :)

My Goals:
- I will consume 2,200 calories and burn 2,700 calories per day.
     - I will allow myself one cheat meal a week that I will not be logging.
- I will workout 5-6 days a week following hybrid workouts that I have developed with TurboFire, ChaLEAN Extreme, P90X, and INSANITY.
     - These workouts will be done in the morning (5am Monday-Friday and 7am Saturday)
- I will devote one hour each night to my Beachbody business, planning to become a Diamond Coach by June 2011 (Summit).
     - Sundays will be devoted to family, so that will be my day off from both of my jobs (including working out).
- I am currently at a weight of 169.8 pounds, with a goal of 150 pounds by February 9th 2011 (my 31st birthday).
- I will be running a "Get Fit Challenge" every three months.
     - They will last 10 weeks, and the prizes will change.
- I do currently live with my parents, so I have a plan to move out March 1st 2011 with the location TBD based on what office my job ends up being located in.
- My ultimate goal is that by Feburary 2012 I will purchase my first house, so that my son will have a stable home before he starts kindergarten.

These are my goals...what are yours?

Share your goals with me, and I will help you stay accountable...join my Get Fit Challenge...join my team with FREE coaching!!!

I honestly want to help all of my Facebook "friends" to get fit and find a plan that works for them!!! Message me... :)

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment